Last Activity:01-25-2010 10:06 AM
Posted in thread: Load Bearing Walls on 01-23-2010 at 10:43 AM
I want to remove an inside wall between Kitchen and Livingroom. The house has trusses going
from one end wall to the other. There are hip ends which have double trusses to about 8 feet
from the end of...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan