Last Activity:11-06-2012 10:59 AM
Posted in thread: Washing Machine Stand Pipe Won't Drain on 11-14-2012 at 07:40 AM
True that! Thanks again.
Posted in thread: Washing Machine Stand Pipe Won't Drain on 11-06-2012 at 09:59 AM
Ok...so I repeated the snake at 5' depth and jiggled it back and forth, removed and reinserted
to 10 feet and did the jiggle thing and repeated at 15'. During this process it pulled out
fragments of l...
Posted in thread: Washing Machine Stand Pipe Won't Drain on 11-03-2012 at 02:24 AM
Thanks everyone. I'll check into these ideas.
Posted in thread: Washing Machine Stand Pipe Won't Drain on 11-01-2012 at 06:31 AM
Hey everyone, My drain pipe for my washing machine won't drain. Well....not very fast. Once the
stand pipe (about 30" tall) fills with water, it will drain over about 12 hours. The entire
pipe going i...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?