Last Activity:04-10-2009 9:32 AM
Posted in thread: Heat Tube on 04-10-2009 at 08:20 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I will be doing just that. Another thing that has to be addressed is
that the tube is just hanging there. When they installed it, they used some presswood boards to
Posted in thread: Heat Tube on 04-10-2009 at 06:27 AM
We own a double wide home that was new 14 years ago. There is a big flexible heating tube in
the crawl space, that is connected through the floor to the furance and it goes over to the
other side of t...
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- I need advice! Moisture barrier between brick and studs.
- Toilet vent pipe clogged or no?
- Fridge problem
- Kenmore electric dryer blowing fuse
- deck post (gate) and paint/stain?
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options