Last Activity:04-24-2007 7:51 PM
Posted in thread: ICP HeatPump Tripping Outside Breaker on 04-19-2007 at 08:46 PM
Okak... thanks again. I am trying to borrow an ohmmeter. When I pulled up the fan cover( the
motor and blade are attached and compressor is directly underneath it) I looked at the red
wires going into...
Posted in thread: ICP HeatPump Tripping Outside Breaker on 04-19-2007 at 09:43 AM
Good Morning Glenn,I looked in the control panel and took the fan cover off to look for burned
or disconnected wires and there were none. I do not have an ohmmeter but am trying to get one
Posted in thread: ICP HeatPump Tripping Outside Breaker on 04-18-2007 at 06:55 PM
Thanks Glenn,Just got home from work; will check it first thing in the morning and post
Posted in thread: ICP HeatPump Tripping Outside Breaker on 04-17-2007 at 08:29 PM
Someone please help. I have a ICP heatpump, with a Hunter Programmable thermostat, that is
tripping my outside breaker when you try to turn on the heat or air. The thing that has me
puzzled is that th...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom