- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-22-2010 4:18 PM
Posted in thread: Almost done with laminate, What type of molding should I use here? on 12-23-2010 at 10:16 AM
Looks good!! I wasn't trying to sound too critical but I have seen what happens to laminate
over time in an entrance way.
Posted in thread: Almost done with laminate, What type of molding should I use here? on 12-22-2010 at 03:12 PM
Why would you use laminate flooring in the entrance to your house??? I would have used
something more weather proof like tile or vinal.
- Shower pan
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question