Last Activity:01-06-2009 3:05 PM
Posted in thread: Slab leak on 01-06-2009 at 04:09 PM
Actually they by law can not cut into the slab any more.....It cuts into the tension wires that
in your foundation for earthquake stuff. At least this is what the plumber has told me. And
this slab le...
Posted in thread: Slab leak on 01-06-2009 at 02:09 PM
I just had a slab leak repaired in my garage area....instead of cutting into the slab the
plumber capped off the leaking pipe and re-routed the pipe. I am just curious whether it is
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub