Last Activity:01-31-2008 2:34 PM
Posted in thread: Vapor Barrier on 01-31-2008 at 01:16 PM
Hi All,i have a poured cement basement in upstate NY that i would like to finish with wood
2x4s, owens corning R-13 kraft faced insulation and 1/2" drywall. Question is do i still need a
4 mil plastic...
Posted in thread: Vapor Barrier on 01-31-2008 at 12:39 PM
Hi all,I'm new to posting and remodeling! Looking to redo a basement and have a few
questions.....that will follow under the correct topics! thanks.
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub