Last Activity:12-30-2009 11:50 AM
Posted in thread: Adding a new bathroom outlet on 12-30-2009 at 11:05 AM
I am re-modeling a hall bathroom that previously had no outlets. Can I just replace the light
switch (which is only 20" from the vanity top) with a new switch/outlet combo or must I make
new outlets n...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway