- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-10-2009 12:01 PM
Posted in thread: What kind of O-ring to use on 12-10-2009 at 10:22 AM
Needless to say EPDM are almost alway NSF and FDA approved. Buna-N/Nitrile and Viton are a
special order to get them approved. This is critical when dealing with drinking water. I found
them at The O-...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill