Last Activity:07-21-2009 10:52 AM
Posted in thread: Switched Lights in an Outlet Circuit on 07-21-2009 at 03:14 PM
Thanks for the information, Nestor. I did get it figured out, and basically did what you said.
My drawing was a bit simplistic, I realize now. Each of the single wires I drew were really the
Posted in thread: Switched Lights in an Outlet Circuit on 07-21-2009 at 09:29 AM
Hello all - first time here and looking for some help with a wiring issue. My goal is to wire a
switched branch of under cabinet lights from a circuit of always-on power outlets.If I was just
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?