- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-10-2008 8:55 AM
Posted in thread: Resurfacing Concrete Floor & acid stain floor on 12-18-2008 at 01:54 PM
nope, just offering help and advice like everyone else here.
Posted in thread: Resurfacing Concrete Floor & acid stain floor on 12-10-2008 at 07:53 AM
Also have a look at DCsurfaces products. You can Google their website address. Their overlay is
pretty easy to use, can patch the divots, and produces great results when acid stained. Once
you knock o...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?