Last Activity:01-21-2011 12:27 PM
Posted in thread: "Sandy" mortar on tuck-point repair. on 01-20-2011 at 06:55 AM
He really should have waited for a warmer day.Any morter repair will have some loose sand on it
if rub, plus morter and cement take a long time to fully cure. I think that's fair of him to
even offer ...
Posted in thread: "Sandy" mortar on tuck-point repair. on 01-19-2011 at 07:49 AM
I live in Charlotte, NC and have a 4 year old home on crawlspace with a curtain wall / pillar
type of foundation. I had some major foundation issues that were repaired (via helical coils)
and the last...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill