Last Activity:04-25-2009 7:34 AM
Posted in thread: Drywalling over an old exterior brick wall on 04-02-2009 at 09:27 PM
Thanks much for the quick replies! I think all of my questions were answered. The link and the
detailed explanation were excellent.Anyhow, the reason I'm taking the plaster board down is
Posted in thread: Drywalling over an old exterior brick wall on 04-02-2009 at 10:48 AM
My wife and I are planning on renovating the kitchen of our house which was added on as a
summer kitchen to the main house at some point long ago. As it stands now, 3 of the kitchen
walls are exterior...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question