Last Activity:02-06-2010 11:02 PM
Posted in thread: Framing using metal track and wood studs is OK? on 02-05-2010 at 07:42 AM
Thks for the reply. I am putting a subfloor so drywall will be away from concrete.
Posted in thread: framing with metal tracks and wood studs on 02-04-2010 at 11:26 PM
My contractor is presently framing my basment and he is using a method I haven't seen before.
He uses metal tracks and wood studs. Any comments?
Posted in thread: Framing using metal track and wood studs is OK? on 02-04-2010 at 10:26 PM
Hi, I am presently finishing my basement and my contractor had started framing the entire place
using metal tracks and wood studs. This method is unseen before for me but seems to do the job.
What do ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge