Last Activity:06-02-2010 8:05 AM
Posted in thread: New window in existing bathroom wall on 06-02-2010 at 07:04 AM
Hello everyone,I am trying to find a way to install a new window in a bathroom wall, above the
shower/tub area, without having to pull out all of the tile to reframe. Can I do all of the
steps (mark o...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots