Last Activity:08-09-2006 1:22 PM
Posted in thread: Is DIY TV a lot of hype? on 06-27-2006 at 12:28 PM
I agree that alot of these projects require some basic knowledge and tools. When viewing these
shows and one sees all these projects running along without a hitch. I think this is
mis-leading and can ...
Posted in thread: Drywall Help on 05-02-2006 at 01:25 PM
Hello, my name is John.I've been in the construction business for over 30 years. I have
drywalled many additions, basements & attics.I believe I may be able to help anyone needing
tips on the subject ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?