Last Activity:01-01-2009 1:51 PM
Posted in thread: smell in island water on 01-02-2009 at 01:41 PM
Glenn, 2 for 2, thanks once again. The silver tee is the screw on type. Is there a different
Posted in thread: Outside condensating unit continues to run on 01-02-2009 at 01:40 PM
The outside unit shows no frost or icing. Best I can tell, it's only the fan. But is there an
easy way to determine if the compressor is running also? Where can one find this high pressure
Posted in thread: smell in island water on 01-01-2009 at 12:50 PM
He recently had an ice maker installed in our kitchen island. The island itself has a small
sink that we've never had any problems with. Since the install of the ice machine, the water
from the spigot...
Posted in thread: Outside condensating unit continues to run on 01-01-2009 at 12:40 PM
Lately I've noticed that the outside unit continues to run with no heat coming from the vents.
When the thermostat clicks, the heat starts and will continue to run until, of course, the set
temp is re...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair