Last Activity:02-28-2013 11:02 AM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Repairing crumbling plaster on exterior wall on 02-27-2013 at 12:37 AM
Hey all,We were removing the 17 layers of old wallpaper in the kitchen for a repaint and
discovered the wallpaper was holding a good portion of the plaster around a window in place,
which proceeded to...
Posted in thread: Cabinet Question on 02-20-2013 at 10:43 AM
Door is 7/16 of an inch thick and the onlay is 1/8 of an inch thick. I think this might be a
great time to get my hands dirty and learn how to use a router. I will use kok328s suggestion
of taking it ...
Posted in thread: Cabinet Question on 02-20-2013 at 01:55 AM
Hey all,Just bought our first house and we are going to replace some old formica countertops
and I want to put some base cabinets beneath the new countertops rather than have it
freefloating on a desk...
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is