Last Activity:05-05-2008 10:55 AM
Posted in thread: lead paint issues on 05-05-2008 at 10:10 AM
Hi, I have a historic house I am trying to restore and when checked the windows are LOADED with
lead. I know I can seal the window frame with latex or oil based but the problems are inside
the window ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?