- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-05-2013 9:54 PM
Posted in thread: Advice on circular saw please on 03-05-2013 at 08:54 PM
I would double check to see if your saw takes the blades with the round or the diamond
hole,,,and of course check that the blade is mounted properly
Posted in thread: Advice on a nail gun set up? on 02-20-2013 at 03:26 PM
I have gotten a couple of excellent older model senco framing nailers and finish nailers on
Ebay,,,lucked out and bought an SN70 framing nailer for 60.00,,,drives 3 1/2" nails with
ease,,,a couple of ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?