- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-18-2012 8:08 AM
Posted in thread: using a router on 05-18-2012 at 07:12 AM
I had some difficulties with router too, at first. But I want to say that with practice you
will understand the most effective ways of using it.
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Toilet will not fill
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete