Last Activity:02-17-2010 3:37 AM
Posted in thread: Securing 2nd Story Floor Joists to A Double Brick Wall? on 02-17-2010 at 02:39 AM
I am working on a building where the previous owner had been in the process of adding a second
story floor to a 500 sq. ft add-on room. He secured the floor joists into holes cut into the
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom