Last Activity:05-28-2008 8:05 PM
Posted in thread: Dryer Venting on 05-27-2008 at 03:50 PM
Ok so on the image below (I hope) #1 is the Dryer cubby with the exhaust vent almost on the
floor of the garage. #2 is the Washer cubby, both behind folding doors. Between them is the
entry door into ...
Posted in thread: Dryer Venting on 05-27-2008 at 03:26 PM
No way to go down with a vent, TH is on a slab with no crawlspace even.Let me try to sketch the
layout and see if that helps....
Posted in thread: Dryer Venting on 05-26-2008 at 11:23 AM
Greetings folks, have a questions about a center unit townhouse. Is it against code to have a
dryer vent into a Garage? The dryer is on the main floor and sitting right next to the garage
so I think i...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)