- Posts 5
Last Activity:05-21-2012 1:33 AM
Posted in thread: Lawn Help Needed on 05-21-2012 at 12:45 AM
Yes, in order to easily optimize your lawn and garden units for a long winters nap, the best
step to take is to cover the units with a thick blanket. In this way, you will have a leg-up on
Old Man Win...
Posted in thread: Lawn mower spring start on 05-21-2012 at 12:43 AM
Not at all, as the engine does not decipher whether or not there is a blade on the mount or
not. While it is not a good idea to run the engine without a blade, it is at times necessary to
Posted in thread: Lawnmower question on 05-21-2012 at 12:41 AM
The lawn mower has a drain plug that is used to drain out the oil from the engine.
Posted in thread: Moss on lawn, how to handle? on 05-21-2012 at 12:38 AM
To repair a moss covered lawn, the first step is to eradicate as much of the moss as possible.
Once you have packed up most of the surface moss, then you need to dig down a few inches and
remove that ...
Posted in thread: Lawn Mower spark plug cable on 05-21-2012 at 12:36 AM
Take the spark plug out of the head and then place the sparkplug wire back on the plug.Ground
the plug on the engine and then turn the engine over and see if you have a spark.If no spark,
then do the ...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question