Last Activity:04-24-2008 11:21 AM
Posted in thread: HUGE cast iron grate? on 04-24-2008 at 11:45 AM
I like the idea...but I've got quite a few other projects going on and I'm looking for
something a little more quick and easy...and I'm not too crafty myself.
Posted in thread: HUGE cast iron grate? on 04-24-2008 at 06:31 AM
I am restoring the hardwood floors in a 1911 house...only problem is that there is a large hole
(approx 2.5' by 2.5') in the middle of the floor (apparantly above where the old stove used to
be). I wo...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question