Last Activity:07-08-2009 11:50 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing Termite Damaged Studs on 07-07-2009 at 03:33 PM
I recently discovered some termite damage in an 8 ft section of wall in my living room. It
looks like the sole plate which is completely damaged, the top plate and some of the 2x4 studs
will need to b...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling