Last Activity:01-21-2010 9:58 AM
Posted in thread: Additional wall outlets ?? on 01-21-2010 at 10:43 AM
A early 1900s home, with plaster and wood lath, has one electrical outlet in each bedroom. The
outlet is embedded in the wooden baseboard (about 3" above the floor). I am currently stripping
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question