Last Activity:07-07-2008 9:39 PM
Posted in thread: bay addition on 03-17-2007 at 11:59 PM
For only 14" I would be very tempted to not cut the rim joist.. You could get a metal fab shop
to weld up a few large metal brackets that would sit on the footer and bolt through the
Posted in thread: bay addition on 03-17-2007 at 12:55 PM
want to add a small addition to our kitchen. the addition would extend out under the soffits of
the house (14") and would be 6-7 feet wide. The exterior wall will have a window and door
added. So basi...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring