Last Activity:03-31-2011 2:06 PM
Posted in thread: Baseboard Transition on 03-31-2011 at 12:26 PM
It's amazing how sometimes the simple ideas are overlooked... I never thought of doing that and
I think it just might work. I will give it a go and see how it looks. Thanks!!
Posted in thread: Baseboard Transition on 03-31-2011 at 08:37 AM
I am working on a kitchen remodel and I am looking for suggestions on how to transition from
the new baseboard to the old. I don't have a picture at the moment, but the entry from the
living room into...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help