- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-22-2009 6:30 AM
Posted in thread: Let's Talk Cordless Drills on 02-11-2010 at 04:45 AM
Wow! Ok I've never seen anyone try to plot it out. I'm a home-builder in Central PA. I've been
working on construction sites for 20 yrs. and I can tell you from real world use that what you
see on the...
Posted in thread: Let's Talk Cordless Drills on 12-22-2009 at 05:30 AM
I've been using Dewalt for 14 years or so, you can't go wrong for the money. Milwaukee is
definitely the best, but they cost soo much more than Dewalt I would go with the Dewalt. Hey
they're giving on...
Posted in thread: changing pitch on roof on 12-22-2009 at 05:11 AM
Here in PA we are required to use snow and ice shield (a rubber self adhesive membrane) under
the shingles just around the perimeter and in valleys, but when I have a low pitch I ice shield
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help