Last Activity:02-10-2009 7:50 AM
Posted in thread: Drywall/sheetrock thickness on 02-10-2009 at 07:47 AM
if the ceiling is strapped at 12" or 16" centers, then 3/8" will do.But if the centers are 24"
THEN IT WILL EVENTUALLY SAGThe ceiling beams are 16" apart and I screwed the sheetrock every
Posted in thread: Drywall/sheetrock thickness on 02-10-2009 at 07:02 AM
I gutted my bathroom and I'm now putting up the new walls and ceiling. I used 3/8 drywall on
the ceiling since I was working with it myself without the stands that hold it up. Anyhow, is
there a benef...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?