Last Activity:07-29-2008 3:08 PM
Posted in thread: Smelly old house - help! on 07-29-2008 at 02:08 PM
Thanks for all the tips!Glen - I've tried charcol and a bunch of other stuff, but the smell
always remains!glennjanie - We did find a mumified cat in the crawl space, but it was too old
to smell. Ther...
Posted in thread: Smelly old house - help! on 07-16-2008 at 11:10 PM
Thanks CyFree!I've looked at the vapor barrier info before, but it always seemed like it was
more appropriate for places with much more dramatic weather (as we're extremely temperate
here), but it's d...
Posted in thread: Smelly old house - help! on 07-15-2008 at 01:18 PM
We own/live in the downstairs apartment of a 1907 duplex on the Berkeley/Oakland (Northern CA)
area. We call the duplex a "working man's" Craftsman as it was built after the 1906 San
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal