Last Activity:03-28-2012 2:01 PM
Posted in thread: Framing over carpet on 03-26-2012 at 11:17 AM
Right. I didn't plan to pull the whole room of carpet, but I just wondered if it might stretch
or do something stupid to me as I cut and hacked around.
Posted in thread: Framing over carpet on 03-26-2012 at 09:19 AM
I never thought about water. With the laundry right there that would be a real possibility. I
wouldn't mind to add some tack strip, I just worry that the carpet might not cooperate as I try
to put it ...
Posted in thread: Framing over carpet on 03-26-2012 at 08:30 AM
We have a bonus room with a laundry space adjacent to it. Because we're expecting a baby in
August, we need to wall off the laundry area and convert the bonus room to the master bedroom,
and make the ...
Posted in thread: Prevent mice from entering house? on 03-26-2012 at 08:22 AM
Fine steel wool glued in place can't be chewed up, so it's better for plugging small holes.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?