Last Activity:03-22-2012 12:04 AM
Posted in thread: Furnace won't start fan on 03-19-2012 at 05:47 PM
My gas furnace stopped working properly. If left to its own devices, it will light the burner
and overheat--tripping the safety switch. It won't start the blower with the thermostat on
'AUTO'. But if ...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom