- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-30-2010 11:06 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 11-30-2010 at 10:06 PM
I replaced the ignitor but it still did not lit nor did gas come out. I removed the cover to
the smart valve and looked at the circuit board and it had an obvious tiny discolored part and
I assumed it...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub