- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-06-2007 4:28 PM
Posted in thread: Bathtub Reliners on 03-06-2007 at 03:54 PM
There is an old phrase and it still holds true today when you look at the cost of a shower
install you begin to see that installing the real thing moght be better due to the mark up.wall
Posted in thread: Bathtub Reliners on 03-06-2007 at 03:47 PM
but you for to tell them your wall surrounds scrath they do not hold up and you do not warrenty
your caulking, that is about a 1/4 inch around, and that when a house settles the ceiling tile
Posted in thread: newbie here on 03-06-2007 at 03:43 PM
rebath is not better it has a better design and format but bows and comes undone, i hope you
have not purchased there product i use to be a manager for them. let me tell you if you have
any questions ...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?