Last Activity:10-15-2010 8:54 PM
Posted in thread: Trane XE 90 - normal no call for heat (error code) on 10-15-2010 at 07:54 PM
So I would agree with you that there is no problem because the unit seems to be working fine to
me, but why is the LED light flashing a pattern that indicates an "ERROR CODE"? (If there is no
Posted in thread: Trane XE 90 - normal no call for heat (error code) on 10-15-2010 at 05:12 PM
According to the chart on the inside of the safety cover the blinking light signifies an "ERROR
CODE". So this leads me to be concerned there is a problem. Also the unit is making a low quiet
Posted in thread: Trane XE 90 - normal no call for heat (error code) on 10-15-2010 at 07:55 AM
Trane XE 90 Red LED on front of unit displaying slow blink pattern (continous 1 blink per
second). According to chart this error code is "Normal no call for heat". Also the unit is
making a low hummin...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again