Last Activity:09-22-2012 12:17 AM
Posted in thread: Ceiling Joist Problem on 09-21-2012 at 11:17 PM
The ceiling in my attached garage is dipping at a seam in the sheetrock. It started gradually,
and now is dipping probably 1.5"-2". I suspect the 2"x10"x20' joist is cracked. Is there anyway
to brace ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?