Last Activity:10-22-2006 4:35 PM
Posted in thread: covering bathroom tile on 10-22-2006 at 03:42 PM
I want to cover my old one inch tile in my bathroom with linoleum. Should I just use a piece of
luan board or use a levelastic type product? The subfloor is tile over plywood and it is sound.
I have n...
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!