- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-21-2008 9:15 AM
Posted in thread: Pier and Beam Foundation question on 05-21-2008 at 08:14 AM
If the structural integrity is not compromised in all of the beams you should be able to
replace only the ones that are damaged. I don't know how bad the damage is or how many beams
you have. $600.00 ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help