Last Activity:02-10-2012 7:08 AM
Posted in thread: foundation leaking. on 02-09-2012 at 03:59 PM
Block walls . Floor is not floating.
Posted in thread: foundation leaking. on 02-09-2012 at 09:00 AM
Slopes down to the east . West side is where most water is ,does not slope slope very much.
Road is on that side about 30y and road is higher .
Posted in thread: foundation leaking. on 02-09-2012 at 08:20 AM
It's not water all the time. If there any its alot. Iam in Michigan . Right now its cold, warm
, cold warm. In one spot I had a river that drained into a floor drain into the sump. I have
tried hydo c...
Posted in thread: foundation leaking. on 02-09-2012 at 06:04 AM
Cement blocks for walls are leaking . Only where the floor meets the walls. Not all the time
just when heavy rain or heavy snow melt. I have a sump and it is working. Iam wondering if I
need another o...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question