Last Activity:08-17-2010 8:20 PM
Posted in thread: GE Refrigerator problem on 08-01-2010 at 06:32 PM
You're right, it is the condensor fan motor. In my haste to ask my question I left out "fan".
My brother-in-law has run all the tests suggested by various websites and everything points to
the fan mot...
Posted in thread: GE Refrigerator problem on 08-01-2010 at 09:07 AM
I have a 7-year-old GE profile refrigerator, Model HSS25GFPA WW and have learned (from this
website) that my problem is the condenser motor and most likely the motherboard. Part numbers
are 1093723 an...
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?