Last Activity:05-17-2009 9:51 PM
Posted in thread: Mistake Correction: Interior vs. Exterior Paint on 05-17-2009 at 08:51 PM
Thanks for the awesome, and complete reply! I primed the room with an exterior latex primer
prior to reading your post. Hopefully everything will be fine over the coming winters.
Posted in thread: Mistake Correction: Interior vs. Exterior Paint on 05-15-2009 at 11:08 AM
I saw a reply by Nestor Kelebay about _not_ using _interior_ paint for the walls of a
three-season porch, AFTER I had primed my porch with two coats of interior primer!What should I
do now? Do I prime...
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?