Last Activity:07-21-2009 9:37 AM
Posted in thread: hearth tiles on 07-22-2009 at 01:22 AM
hi, am re-doing my fireplace, just had the inside rendered, need to lay a tiled hearth, do i
have to have fie-resistant tiles and grout or can i use normal floor tiles?
Posted in thread: heat resistant paint? on 07-21-2009 at 08:28 AM
hi, just had my fireplace rendered and wanted to know if there was a paint i can use on the
render....i will be putting a wood burning stove in there..so in need of a heat resistant
paint. any ideas?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice