Last Activity:08-26-2010 12:17 PM
Posted in thread: Suggestions/Help on AC on 08-13-2010 at 11:19 AM
From my limited knowledge of this system I would say that the smell is being sucked into the
return air from the upstairs. The condensate tube is downstaris with us, and it drains directly
into a floo...
Posted in thread: Suggestions/Help on AC on 08-13-2010 at 10:08 AM
Hi all. Recently we had a new furnace and air conditioner installed. Works great - no problems
there. However, when the AC comes on - I can smell an odor which I believe is coming from the
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?