- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-30-2006 7:19 PM
Posted in thread: Cable for internet and tv... on 03-21-2006 at 05:47 PM
i wouldnt if i were you you would lose your signal to your computer modem
Posted in thread: patio lights on 03-08-2006 at 05:23 PM
The only way you can use led bulbs in your lights is only if they were made to handle led
lights. Led lights run on 12 volts dc not 12 volts ac. Im not sure malibu is that advanced yet.
you can get th...
Posted in thread: Fridge & Freezer on 02-24-2006 at 10:19 AM
look at the wattage and devide by 120 to get the amps
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....