Last Activity:05-06-2009 9:51 AM
Posted in thread: Oven remodeling on 05-06-2009 at 08:49 AM
I'm buying a house built in 1930. The kitchen was remodeled 20 years ago with "top of the line"
appliances that still function very well. There is a Thermador double oven wall unit, with a
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice