Last Activity:05-28-2012 8:58 AM
Posted in thread: Plaster walls on 05-28-2012 at 08:15 AM
We are remodeling a frame house built in 1952 with plaster walls. While vacant, vandals spray
painted graffiti on some walls. (Of course they never use pastels...lol, black and red mainly)
Some of the...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan