Last Activity:10-02-2009 7:51 PM
Posted in thread: Stair railing construction on 10-02-2009 at 08:04 PM
At the salvage room of an antique store I saw some balusters. Some had a round tenon on the
base; it makes sense how to use them.But some has a round dovetail tenon on the base. Anybody
know how these...
Posted in thread: Fein MultiMaster – 7-in-1 Power Tool on 10-02-2009 at 07:45 PM
Thank you. I have seen these problems and appreciate the solutions I hadn't figured out. I too
like the tool, but dislike the cost of the blades, etc. It is frustrating that not long after
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?