Last Activity:04-10-2012 8:24 AM
Posted in thread: Cement Patio on 04-04-2012 at 08:28 AM
We have a home built around 1925 the front has a cement patio with a storm cellar below.
Because of moisture over all the years the cement is decaying to the point of falling in. We
are now scared to ...
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots